Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Photos Available at MachinePolitick

The last couple of weeks have gone by in a blur of activity and excitement. I knew about the 9/12 March months ago, but had no expectation of attending. There just wasn't any money for it. I was disappointed. Three weeks ago, a fan of my work sent me a proposal. I could ride with him to DC, where he had been invited to stay in the home of someone who would provide lodging for anyone interested in attending the March.
With two weeks to plan, organize and prepare for the trip and the rallies, I was running myself ragged trying to prepare. I had a wonderful idea to promote my art, which I will share with you at some future date. In preparation for the rally, I made posters, signed and numbered to hand out at the March. I also made posters for a rally at Walter Reed Hospital in support of our wounded troops.
The experiences I shared, friends I made, and inspiration I received during the trip are too numerous to put in a single post. This will be the first of a series to describe what I saw and how I can use it to promote the Liberatchik project.
I will leave you for now, with the main point I took away from this long weekend: This is an extremely exciting event. An epoch. A point from which there is no turning back - and the collectivists among us are terrified.

This Article is cross-posted at Liberatchik.

No comments: