Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos From 9/12 March on DC

Here are some of the photos I took on the day of the March. I spent most of my time people-watching and writing in a journal, taking pictures mostly for art references. There was so much going on and there were so many interesting people I would have missed if I had been taking pictures the whole time. I've been back a week, and I still can't find words to express all of the things I saw and felt on the trip. I was extremely inspired by the people I met, the architecture and history of DC, and the conversations along the way. I will share the art as I create it, and look forward to any feedback you may have.


bosslady said...

I'm glad you got to go up there and participate. Great photos and good reference material for future projects!

machinepolitick said...
I just uploaded the first t-shirt designs to my new online store. Busy, busy, busy. This woman is on a mission.