Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos From 9/12 March on DC


Here are some of the photos I took on the day of the March. I spent most of my time people-watching and writing in a journal, taking pictures mostly for art references. There was so much going on and there were so many interesting people I would have missed if I had been taking pictures the whole time. I've been back a week, and I still can't find words to express all of the things I saw and felt on the trip. I was extremely inspired by the people I met, the architecture and history of DC, and the conversations along the way. I will share the art as I create it, and look forward to any feedback you may have.




























































































































2 comments:

bosslady said...

I'm glad you got to go up there and participate. Great photos and good reference material for future projects!

machinepolitick said...

http://www.redbubble.com/people/machinepolitick
I just uploaded the first t-shirt designs to my new online store. Busy, busy, busy. This woman is on a mission.