Thursday, December 13, 2007

What's up with this presidential race?

Is there anyone worth voting for? I don't vote Democrat and prefer not to vote Republican most of the time. The Libertarians don't have anyone this time. Ron Paul's week on defense, Huckabee seems to be a maniac whose only redeeming quality is his support for the Fair Tax. I can't vote for him because I don't think he can push tax reform through this Congress. I do think he could do some spending and nannying that would go right through. I like Thomson, but he's not making any effort. I hear good things about Hunter, but he's below the radar. I want to like Giuliani, but we disagree on major issues. Don't get me started on McCain.
Are the Republicans and everyone else trying to hand this thing over to Hillary? That's going to be a huge nightmare. You think we have problems with healthcare and the economy now, wait till she's in office with all her bed wetting liberal friends in Congress.
The American people need to wake up and realize what'sgoing on here. There ain't no free lunch, and the government will be serving slop if they get any worse.Why can't people take off the blinders and ignore the retoric?We need some serious third party action.I'd run myself, but if you haven't figured it out, I'm not a people person. I just want to be left alone. The government needs to do its job and leave the rest of us alone.

No comments: