Monday, February 23, 2009

Spread the word, and spill some tea!

Let's Have a Tea Party!
This is a link to a nationwide rally to protest the recent actions of Congress and the new administration. It is long overdue. I won't get into a rant on why this should have happened while Bush was in office. As they say, better late than never!
I'm actually impressed. I didn't expect the Conservatives to get so worked up, so early in the game. I can't help but ask if it's only because the Republicans are in the minority, to the point where they have no say any more. Ooops, I said I wouldn't rant.
Needless to say. I'm excited. It's about time people woke up and started to protest the actions of our overbearing government. I'm interested to see what effect this will have on Washington. It's looking like an interesting 4 years.

No comments: