Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up

































Hello everyone. I've been incredibly busy, but the dust is starting to settle and my focus is sharpening. Thank you all for being patient with my frequent absences from machinepolitick and lack of comments on your own sites. I am preparing to move forward at full steam and hope you like what I have in store for this blog. There are a couple of projects that I am working on and I will let you know when they are launched. For now, I will leave you with a tardy posting of my pictures from the Tax Day Tea Party in Atlanta on April 15th. I hope you were able to attend tea parties in your cities if you were so inclined.
To those of you who are new followers, thank you for your support. I am glad to see so many freedom-minded people coming out in support of Liberty.

No comments: