Monday, May 11, 2009

Liberatchik has launched!

For those of you who know me, you have probably noticed I've been visiting your blogs and websites less than I used to. The reason is, I've been working on a huge project that is now up and running.
In a joint effort with Modern Conservative, I have been working on a Conservative art project. It is our goal to make the Conservative view point as successful and main stream as the Liberal. In addition, we intend to launch an aggressive campaign to combat the Liberal monopoly on political propaganda and gallery exposure. I hope to see a day when all artists can find representation based on their merit, rather than their views. I want to end the black listing and the fear of reprisal that artists like myself face from the art community at large.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the artistic revolution, please contact me at frances@machinepolitick.com. If you are not willing to risk exposure, but would like to encourage our efforts, join as a friend. If you Prefer to remain anonymous, there are ways you can help as well. We are not here to brainwash or intimidate you. We are here to set you free. Participate at your comfort level, and good luck to you in all that you do.
For more information, please visit Liberatchik, and become informed.

No comments: